- Started a blog, Steamy Kitchen, which she re-designs every six months
- Taught herself how to take great food photos
- Taught cooking classes
- Started a regular newspaper column
- Landed a bi-monthly gig cooking on a TV show
- Written a cookbook, also called Steamy Kitchen.
Oh yes, and she’ll be teaching next month (along with me and other bloggers), at Club Med Ixtapa Food Blogger Camp.
She’s unfazed by the technical requirements of her job. Let’s take her photography skills, as one example. Usually cookbook publishers use a [Read more…] about Jaden Hair, a Multitasker Success Story