Yep, it’s a real shocker. Nathalie Dupree, a beloved Grand Dame of the food world, has more to discuss than cooking.
The rest of us do too, because we have a life that goes beyond cooking. But most of us don’t have her guts.
To be clear, Nathalie posts about lots of things on Facebook to her 7000+ friends:
- Funny signs
- Questions, such as: “Do you know Jewish people who eat Chinese food on Christmas? Tell me more!”
- Personal stories and rememberances
- Funny statements, such as “I wish I had been born later so I could wear straggled uncombed hair like the models do” and “I’d think I got up on the wrong side of the bed, except my cute husband was there.”
- Her video recipes from the Post and Courier
- Cat stories and cat videos.
But last week, this is what she wrote [Read more…] about Culinary Maven Nathalie Dupree Writes About Sexual Assault