When enrolment comes around at Food Blogger Pro, I endorse it. That’s a rare thing, so I hope you’ll read on.
Food Blogger Pro is a commuity to start, grow and monetize your food blog. Bjork Olstrum is a voracious reader, tech guy, and overachiever type. He started Food Blogger Pro three years ago because so many bloggers asked him and his wife Lindsay how they became so successful.
They launched a food blog in 2010 called Pinch of Yum. If you haven’t heard of it, it’s a phenominally successful site. It has about 3 million viewers per month and more than $30k in monthly sales.
I’ve been a fan of Food Blogger Pro since it began. Bjork and Lindsay offer solid value at a reasonable price of $29 per month or $279 per year. You can only join right now, from November 1 to November 10, 2016. As an affiliate, I am compensated if you join by clicking on the links or the ad to the right.
What do you get if you join Food Blogger Pro?
1. A membership community offers both learning opportunities and the chance to ask lots of questions of both Bjork and the community. There’s a library of more than 300 videos, a community forum of more than 2000 members from around the world, and monthly Q&As. In the video library and in the community forum, you’ll find topics such as:
- Building traffic: Food sharing sites, SEO, and other traffic-related discussion
- Photo editing and photography: Using a DSLR, lighting props, composition and editing
- Creating an e-book: Planning, writing and selling an e-book
- Video: Shooting and editing food and recipe videos. “As you probably know, video is becoming really important for bloggers,” says Bjork. “As a matter of fact, video has been one of the biggest factors of growth for Pinch of Yum over the past six months. The video courses (and the conversations in the forum) will be a huge help as you learn how to shoot and edit recipe videos to post to Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.”
2. Terrific content on the blog. My favorites posts are the interviews Bjork does with experts on SEO, branding and many other subjects. Even if you don’t want to join right now, take the time to read these great interviews, for example:
- 066: Tools, Tricks, & Techniques for Making Recipe Videos with Alana and Lindsay from Pinch of Yum
- 062: How To Launch a Membership Site with Mike Morrison from The Membership Guys
- 046: How Kate Kordsmeier Doubled Her Income with Freelancing
- 039: 12 Ways to Overcome Online Jealousy with Lindsay Ostrom from Pinch of Yum
- 06: Building a YouTube Cooking Channel to 250k subscribers with Hilah & Chris from Hilah Cooking.
- 015: How to Find Your Voice and be Heard in a Noisy World with Dianne Jacob (If I may be so bold).
3. If you sign up for a yearly membership, Food Blogger Pro gives you a bonus: one year of access to Nutrifox. “Nutrifox is a tool built specifically for food bloggers that helps you create beautiful embeddable nutrition labels on your blog,” says Bjork. “Nutrifox usually costs $89 per year, but those who sign up for the yearly plan get Nutrifox as a bonus.”
So join now, if you want to grow your food blog. Enrolment happens only twice a year, and then you have to wait.
Enrolment starts today, November 1 through 10, 2016. The cost is reasonable: $29 per month or $279 per year.
If you miss the enrollment dates, join the wait list by filling out the form on the homepage.