It’s time to up your game and enroll in Food Blogger Pro (FBP), a membership organization to help you grow and monetize your blog.
For just one week, from today until November 15, you can enroll in Food Blogger Pro and start learning. If you sign up later, you’ll be on a waiting list until the next enrollment period, usually in the spring. As an affiliate of FBP, I earn a small commission if you join.
Here’s why to join
I’ve recommended Food Blogger Pro to dozens of food bloggers, because I am also a member. While my blog covers food writing and blogging, social media and promotion, Food Blogger Pro teaches you all the rest of what goes with food blogging, including:
- Producing high quality recipe videos
- Increasing your site speed
- How to get sponsored brand work
- Making the most of affiliate marketing
- Building traffic and understanding SEO
- Photo editing
Additionally, you can access more than 350 easy-to-understand videos made for beginner to intermediate food bloggers.
The price to join is $29 per month or $279 for a year. If you sign up for the yearly membership, you get:
- One year of access to Nutrifox, an embeddable nutrition labeller for recipes (usually $89)
- Access to Edit Academy, a January master class that will help you edit recipe videos like a pro ($129 value)
- A 60-day money-back guarantee so you can try FBP risk-free, for two months, before committing to your membership
Regardless of whether you become a member, take advantage of these free Food Blogger Pro podcasts on starting a business, working with brands, how to stay focused, and dozens of other topics. And if you want to make recipe videos, click on the image below for a free pdf.
Enroll in Food Blogger Pro now, because you can only do so for this coming week. Learn how to grow and monetize your blog, and join this valuable community.
* * *
(Disclosure: If it’s not obvious, this post contains affiliate links!)