Are you attending food blogging and writing conferences? Or speaking at one?
I hope you’ll pick at least one. Conferences are a great way to shake up your brain, network in person, and get re-inspired about what you love. And if you’d like to speak, there’s usually an online place to apply.
Please let me know if there’s a conference that’s not on this list:
2019 Food Blogging and Writing Conferences:
- February 24, Southern Foodways Winter Symposium, Birmingham, AL
- August 14-16, FABlogcon, (Food Allergy Blogging Conference), Portland, OR
- September 12-16th, Cookbook Festival, Chiswick, London, England
- September 19-21, Tastemaker Conference, Portland, OR
- October 24-27, Les Dames D’Escoffier International annual conference, Nashville, TN
- November 6-8, Mediavine conference, Austin, TX
2020 Food Blogging and Writing Conferences:
- March 27-29, International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Annual Conference, Pittsburgh, PA
- November 12-14, International Food Blogger Conference, Juneau, Alaska
You might also like: