Are you attending food blogging and writing conferences? Or speaking at one?
I hope you’ll pick at least one. Conferences are a great way to shake up your brain, network in person, and get re-inspired about what you love. And if you’d like to speak, there’s usually an online place to apply.
Below are two lists of conferences. I hope I got everything, but please let me know if I didn’t. Okay, here we go:
1. 2017 Food Blogging and Writing Conferences
(These have not announced 2018 dates yet.)
- May 11-14, Food Book Fair, New York
- May 19-21, Litfest: A Food and Drinks Literacy Festival, Ballymaloe Cookery School, County Cork, Ireland (on haitus for 2018)
- May 9-21, Food and Wine Conference, Orlando, FLA
- June 14-17, AFHVS/ASFS Annual Meeting and Conference, Los Angeles.
- October 20-22, Food Bloggers of Canada annal conference. SOLD OUT.
- November 3-5, Food Allergy Bloggers Conference, Denver, CO.
2. 2018 Food Blogging and Writing Conferences
- February 23-25, International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Annual Conference, New York City, NY (I’ll be attending)
- February 24, Southern Foodways Winter Symposium, Birmingham, AL
- May 10-12, Everything Food Conference, outside Layton, UT (I’ll be there and teaching an optional workshop the day before. More details soon.)
- July 6-8, Oxford Symposium on Food & Cookery, St. Catherine’s College, Oxford.
- August 24-26, International Association of Culinary Professionals (IFBC), New Orleans, LA
- September 25-28, Phoenix, AZ. Association of Food Journalists annual conference.
- October 11-14, Les Dames D’Escoffier International annual conference.
* * *
You might also like: