Sign up for my bi-monthly newsletter below. If you’re wondering what it’s like, read a sample issue here.
Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll receive a free e-book, “The 15 Biggest Errors to Avoid When Writing Recipes.” Even if you don’t write recipes, it’s a great read about how to gauge your readers’ interest.
Here’s what subscribers say about my newsletter:
- “Always full of good information and interesting advice.” — David Lebovitz, food blogger and author
- “This newsletter is fantastic. I always enjoy your emails and find so many helpful, interesting, useful links — you’re the ultimate food writing curator. Thank you. It really is wonderful.” — Melissa Joulwan, cookbook author and blogger, WellFed.
- “Thanks as ever for the newsletter. It always leaves me with a dozen open tabs to review.” — Clotilde Dusoulier, Chocolate & Zucchini
- “I’m in awe of how deep all your links/references/articles go. Fascinating and SO useful. You really have created a brilliant niche for these times.” — Lisa Ekus, literary agent, The Lisa Ekus Group
- “I’m so glad I subscribe to Will Write for Food because boy, I missed some good stuff.” — Lori Galvin, former executive editor, America’s Test Kitchen, now a literary agent
- “I love and look forward to your newsletter. You link to such great articles I’ve usually missed.” — Kristin Donnelly, former editor, Food & Wine
- “You’ve got the best newsletter out there. I always read every single thing on it.” — Angela Frucci, freelance writer, The Los Angeles Times
- “I’ve read every newsletter with rapt attention and taken note of all of your tips, plus I applaud your students and clients who’ve made the leap from ‘idea’ to printed page, no matter how short the list. (Yay for them, and you!) Good teaching always prompts good writing — generously shared teaching, I might add. Your “Useful Links” section always prompts a subsequent reading frenzy for moi. Lots to learn, know, and apply. Again, thanks!” — Kim Bultman, food blogger, A Little Lunch.com
- “I love your newsletter — I’m a long-time reader of your work, and enjoy it thoroughly.” — Joseph Hernandez
- “Each time I receive your newsletter, I draft an email to you, to let you how much I enjoy your newsletters. Then, I promptly delete the email, thinking it’s too embarrassing or not clever enough or not something enough. But…perhaps it would cheer you to know just how much I look forward to your newsletters. And how I always learn something new and interesting. And how your online support has helped me in ways you can’t imagine.” — Denise Marchessault
- “Your newsletters give me so much encouragement (you are the reason I submitted a piece for an award, even though I do feel like a fraud.) Thank you so much for what you do to support writers.”– Estelle Tracy, chocolate educator
Your name and e-mail address will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold or given to a third party.