Books for Writers
Videos and Podcasts
- Podcast interview, “How to Find Your Voice and be Heard in a Noisy World,” with Bjork Oldstrum of Food Blogger Pro
- Video chat, How to Be a Better Food Blogger, with me, David Leite of Leite’s Culinaria, and Holly Hughes of Best Food Writing
- How to Create a Killer Food Blog — watch this 20-minute video of my WordPress Camp presentation
- The live blog feed of a panel on whether to self or traditionally publish, at BlogHer Food 2014.
Resources for Food Bloggers
1. I’ve compiled this list of Food Blogging and Writing Conferences in 2016.
2. Growing your blog and income. How strategic are you? Consider joining Food Blogger Pro (read Making Big Money at Pinch of Yum) or Jaden and Scott Hair’s Mastermind Group (read How to Successfully Cold Call for Food Writing Jobs) to up your game. I am an affiliate of these two organizations because I know the founders and believe in their products.
3. Do you know about Food Bloggers Central? Find free tips about increasing traffic and montetizing your site.
3. Lists of food blogs, best cookbooks and websites for writers: