Are you attending food blogging and writing conferences this year? Or speaking at one?
I hope you’ll pick at least one. Conferences are a great way to shake up your brain, network in person, and get re-inspired about what you love. And if you’d like to speak, there’s usually an online place to apply.
Below are three lists of conferences. The first lists food blogger and writer events by date. The second lists general blogging events. The third is a list of conferences that might happen this year, but there is no date yet. I hope I got everything, but please let me know if I didn’t. Okay, here we go:
1. 2017 Food Blogging and Writing Conferences
- January 28, TECHMunch Los Angeles Food Blogger Conference
- March 3-5, International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP), Louisville, KY
- May 4-6, Everything Food Conference, Salt Lake City, UT
- May 11-14, Food Book Fair, New York
- May 19-21, Litfest: A Food and Drinks Literacy Festival, Ballymaloe Cookery School, County Cork, Ireland
- May 9-21, Food and Wine Conference, Orlando, FLA
- June 14-17, AFHVS/ASFS Annual Meeting and Conference, Los Angeles.
- July 7-9 July 8-10, Oxford Symposium on Food & Cookery, Oxford, England
- August 25, TECHMunch San Francisco Content Creator & Food Influencer Conference
- September 6-10, Food Writing for Food Lovers (a retreat hosted by me and Demet Guzey), Verona countryside, Italy. SOLD OUT with waiting list
- September 13-15, Association of Food Journalists annual conference, in Philadelphia
- September 29, TECHMunch NYC Content Creator & Food Influencer Conference
- September 29-October 1, International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC), Sacramento, CA
- October 20-22, Food Bloggers of Canada annal conference. SOLD OUT.
- November 3-5, Food Allergy Bloggers Conference, Denver, CO.
2. 2017 General Blogging Conferences
- See this PDF of the iBlog 2017 Annual Conference & Events Guide, created by iBlog magazine.
- And this post on more conferences aimed at bloggers.
* * *
You might also like: