To all of you who read my blog — to the silent ones, the stalkers and the enthusiastic regular responders; to the occasional posters; to the deep thinkers who have helped me work through the thorny issues of blogging and food writing; to the newbies and the superstars who take time to comment; to those who correct my typos — I am deeply in your debt for making Will Write for Food worth reading.
Thanks for a whole year of enthusiastic discussion. I can’t wait to dive into 2011, with your support.
Here are my top six posts of the year:
- Is Food Blogging Too Much Work?
- Giving Recipes Away a Big Subject at IFBC
- Adjusting a Recipe Doesn’t Make it Yours
- Outrageous Blogger Request, and the Outcome
- 7 Most Common Recipe Writing Errors
- Should Food Bloggers Write Sponsored Posts?
And if you have a moment, watch this hilarious animation, So You Want to Be a Journalist.
My best wishes to you for a successful year ahead in food writing.
Happy New Year,
p.s. My quarterly newsletter on food writing just came out. If you’d like to receive it, sign up here.