To all of you who read my blog — to the silent ones, the stalkers and the enthusiastic regular responders; to the occasional posters; to the deep thinkers who have helped me work through the thorny issues of blogging and food writing; to the newbies and the superstars who take time to comment; to those who correct my typos — I am deeply in your debt for making Will Write for Food worth reading.
Thanks for a whole year of enthusiastic discussion. I can’t wait to dive into 2011, with your support.
Here are my top six posts of the year:
- Is Food Blogging Too Much Work?
- Giving Recipes Away a Big Subject at IFBC
- Adjusting a Recipe Doesn’t Make it Yours
- Outrageous Blogger Request, and the Outcome
- 7 Most Common Recipe Writing Errors
- Should Food Bloggers Write Sponsored Posts?
My best wishes to you for a successful year ahead in food writing.
Happy New Year,
p.s. My quarterly newsletter on food writing just came out. If you’d like to receive it, sign up by clicking on the link above.