My bid item joins a growing list baskets of foods, photography workshops, books, tours, and photographs you will be able to bid on when the event starts later today.
For six years, Pim Techamuanvivit has spearheaded an annual fundraising campaign to feed the hungry. The World Food Programme is the world’s largest food aid agency, working with over 1,000 other organizations in over 75 countries. In addition to providing food, the World Food Program helps hungry people to become self-reliant so they escape hunger for good.
I hope you’ll bid on my item, because there are many reasons we might work together. Perhaps you’re:
- polishing a book proposal and want feedback
- thinking about freelancing and want help brainstorming story ideas
- planning to start a blog
- looking for feedback on your blog, or repositioning
- considering writing a cookbook or food memoir
- or working on a manuscript and want my feedback.
Whatever your project is, to bid on my consulting item, use code UW37. If you are the winning bidder, we can talk by phone, email, or Skype and/or I’ll look over your writing or blog and give you constructive comments designed to boost your confidence and move you forward. You will have three months to redeem this item. If you have any questions about how we might work together, please comment below and I’ll get right back to you.
To participate in Menu for Hope, here are instructions from Pim:
1. Choose a bid item or bid items of your choice from the Menu for Hope main bid item list.
2. Go to the donation site at Firstgiving and make a donation.
3. Please specify which bid item you’d like in the Personal Message section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Write in how many tickets per bid item, using the bid item code.
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a bid item of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02 – 2xEU01, 3xEU02.
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone
Check back on Chez Pim on Monday, January 18 for the results of the raffle.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck in the raffle.